In July :
- Sunday 4th at 9am : Hike of Orrouy
- Saturday 10th at 9am : La Nonette's hike
- Sunday 25th at 9am : Louis de Valois's hike
In August :
- Saturday 7th at 9am : Hike of Droizelles
- Sunday 22nd at 9am : Small walk of Crépy's old town
In September :
- Saturday 4th at 9 am : La Nonette's hike
Duration of the hikes :
- Small walk of Crépy's old town : 3h, 4km
- Orrouy : 3h, 8,5km
- Droizelles : 3h, 8.5km
- Nonette : 3h, 9km
Rate : 8€/person - free/-12 years old. Tickets on sale at the Tourist Office (Crépy-en-Valois and Ermenonville).
- Droizelles and Nonette : courtyard of Versigny's castle
- Crépy : entrance of Ste-Agathe's park
- Louis de Valois : church of Marolles
- Orrouy : parking lot forest's street
Practical information : Provide good shoes, water, sunscreen and rain gear.
Also take advantage of cultural visits.
And discover the complete program of Aquilon Découverte.