In July :
- Saturday 4th at 9am : Hike of Droizelles
- Saturday 18th at 9am : La Nonette's hike
In August :
- Saturday 1st : Hike of Droizelles
- Saturday 15th at 9am : La Nonette's hike
- Saturday 15th at 3pm : Small walk of Crépy's old town
- Saturday 22nd at 9am : Louis de Valois hiking trail
- Saturday 29th at 9am : Hike of Droizelles
In September :
- Sunday 6th at 10am : Chauvineau Line's short walk
- Saturday 12th at 9 am : La Nonette's hike
- Sunday 13th at 9am : La Grivette's hike
- Thursday 17th at 9am : Orrouy's hike
- Saturday 26th at 9am : Hike of Droizelles
Duration of the hikes :
- Small walk of Crépy's old town : 2h, 4km
- Chauvineau Line's short walk : 2h, 4km
- Louis de Valois : 3h, 8km
- Orrouy : 3h, 8,5km
- Grivette : 3h, 8.5km
- Droizelles : 3h, 8.5km
- Nonette : 3h, 9km
Rate : 8€/person - free/-12 years old and caregivers. Tickets on sale at the Tourist Office (Crépy-en-Valois and Ermenonville).
- Droizelles and Nonette : courtyard of Versigny's castle
- Chauvineau : parking lot of Betz's stadium
- Crépy : entrance of Ste-Agathe's park
- Grivette : church of Boullarre
- Louis de Valois : church of Marolles
- Orrouy : parking lot forest's street
Practical information : Provide good shoes, water, sunscreen and rain gear.
Also take advantage of cultural visits to the Château de Versigny.
And discover the complete program of Aquilon Découverte.