Everything you need to know for a pleasant stay in the Pays de Valois !
Universal emergencies : + 112
Emergencies for people who have difficulties speaking or hearing : + 114
Poison control center : + 0 800 59 59 59
Emergency chemist : + 32 37
Duty doctor : + 15 ou + 114
Ambulance : + 15
Firefighters : + 18
Police : + 17
Medical on duty
- To find an emergency chemist, call 3237 or visit the RésoGardes website.
- On weekends, a doctor can see you at the Crépy-en-Valois emergency medical centre. It is open every Saturday from 12pm to 8pm, and on Sundays and holidays from 8am to 8pm. It ensures that first aid is always available outside the opening hours of the medical offices and offers an adapted response for unscheduled medical consultations to the inhabitants of the areas of Crépy-en-Valois, Betz, Nanteuil-le-Haudouin and Le Plessis-Belleville. Patients can only access the Valois on-call medical center by dialing 15.
- At Crépy-en-Valois : you can use the Cypré to move around Crépy-en-Valois from Monday to Saturday from 6am to 8pm (9am to 7pm on Saturdays). 18 stops are served, with a passage every quarter of an hour.
- In the Valois : you can use the Oise Mobilité lines. Timetables are available on the website.
- Acy-en-Multien : 50 rue de la Libération
- Baron : 6 rue Russons
- Betz : 6 rue de la Poste
- Bonneuil-en-Valois : 7 place de la Mairie
- Crépy-en-Valois : 6 rue Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Ermenonville : 1 place Carreau
- Le Plessis-Belleville : 2 rue de la Libération
- Mareuil-sur-Ourcq : 1 rue Thury
- Morienval : Rue de la Poste
- Nanteuil-le-Haudouin : 1 rue Charles Lemaire
- Ormoy-Villers : 15 Grande rue
- Orrouy : 83 rue Montlaville
- Le Plessis-Belleville
Charging station for electric car
- Crépy-en-Valois (Jeu de Paume car park)
- Le Plessis-Belleville (Les Portes du Valois shopping centre)
- Nanteuil-le-Haudouin (Parking Intermarché car park)
Radio Valois Multien (RVM) is a non-commercial community radio station that has been broadcasting on FM since 1984.
Well established on the 93.7 FM frequency, RVM gives a voice to all the inhabitants of Valois and Multien, small, rather rural territories in the south of the Oise and Aisne, registered within a radius of about 18.6 miles around Crépy en Valois (a population of about 80,000 inhabitants).
Curiosity, editorial requirements, listening, commitment, openness and... good mood are the key words of the association)