Tourist Office : 82 rue Nationale < 60800 Crépy-en-Valois
- Nearby parking lots : Place du Jeu de Paume and Place de la République (free)
- PMR parking : Place du Jeu de Paume (100m) and then take the street perpendicular to the Place in the direction of Rue Nationale.
- Bus : Cypré line 1 (stop République)
- SNCF train station : Gare du Nord-Laon line (Crépy-en-Valois stop: 700m - 10min walk)
Tourist Information Office : 2 bis rue René de Girardin < 60950 Ermenonville
At 82 rue Nationale < Crépy-en-Valois
- All year round from Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
- And from May 2nd to September 30th on Sundays and holidays from 9am to 1pm.
At 2 bis rue René de Girardin < Ermenonville
- From May 2nd to September 30th on Saturdays and Sundays from 9:30am to 12:30pm and from 1:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Customer advice by SMS on +33 (0)6 49 33 87 55
- La Mer de Sable Ticketing Office
- A free wifi connection and a touch-screen terminal in the shop window for information 7 days a week and 24 hours a day at Crépy-en-Valois
- A souvenir store, local products and bookstore
- Guided tours for individuals and groups all year round
- Ticketing for Musivales et Patrivales shows
- "Bicyclette Champêtre" bike rental in Ermenonville
Tourism and Disability
In order to welcome all types of public, the Tourist Office has been labeled Tourism and Handicap since 2015.
For this purpose, it is equipped with :
- Stands for brochures to facilitate access to tourist information
- A magnetic loop allowing an adapted communication with hard of hearing people, with or without hearing aids
- Visual and guide strips to inform of the presence of a glass door and to indicate the path from the door to the reception stand
- A tourist document in Braille for people with visual impairments
- Storage and display furniture allowing the arrangement of store products in compliance with the standards related to disability
- Accessible and adapted toilets
- And of course, trained and aware staff !